We dont want to seem to strict. We run our servers for over 1 year now and our experience shows, that not every player is interested in behaving respectfull. We want a positive experience for everyone, so we strictly prohibit being toxic and swearing. Our other rules, should be obvious. Hacking or using unfair advantages, is obviously not allowed. Please care for the rules.
1. Dont swear or harass in the (voice)chat.
2. Dont be unsportmanslike.
(Being salty or writing "gg ez" e.g. results in a negative experience for every player)
3. Dont use unfair advantages.
(This means hacks,spy blockers or glitches, also cars e.g. barbed wire fences which are used to kill players through structures is glitching.)
4. Dont spamm in the chat or advertise different servers.
5. Dont impersonate admins.
(Do I need to explain this ?)
6. Dont use nazi paroles or other inhuman paroles/ideologies.
(See "About Racism" on the Discord)
7. Nicknames and profile pictures have to comply with the rules.
8. False accusation will be punished.
9. You may discuss with admins, when it is appropriate.
10. You have the right to talk to another admin, if you wish and if another admin is online.
Those rules apply for: the Discord, the Teamspeak, our servers, the forum and the Steam Group. If you break a rule, you will get warned. Getting too many warning will result in a ban.